Sunday 6th November, 10am – 2pm at Pet Wellness Centre, 87 West Burleigh Road, Burleigh Heads
We’re having a party and you’re all invited! The Pawsome Pet Wellness Party is a community event and has something for everyone. You don’t need to have a pet to have fun with us this Sunday. Here’s what’s happening:-
- FREE workshops in Warehouse NO.5
- What Cats Need to be well-behaved and happy – by Animal Behaviourist Dr Karen Higginbottom – 10:15am and 12:15pm
- What Dogs Need to be well-behaved and happy – by Animal Behaviourist Dr Karen Higginbottom – 10:45am and 12:45pm
- Complementary Therapies and how they can assist your fur babies – by Karen Shield, Holistic Pet Therapist – 11:15am and 1:15pm
- Pet Safety Tips for Kids – by Bella and Cass (pWc nurses) – 11:45am and 1.45pm
- Guided tours of the Pet Wellness Centre
- We’re giving away one annual Pet Wellness Plan to one lucky pet on the day! (read more about the Pet Wellness Plan B here)
- Jumping castle for the kids
- Ball Pit for the pooches
- Snow cone stand
- Barbecue (raising money for RSPCA and AWL) thanks to West Burleigh Meats
- Dog Wash! (raising money for RSPCA Gold Coast)
- Pawsome pet and pet owner goodies from local businesses like Oodle & Co, Tailored by Marshall & Paws Up Dogramps.
- Frontier Pets will be launching their AMAZING ethically produced, organic dog food.
- Freebies and giveaways galore thanks to our generous supporters Royal Canin, Paw by Blackmores, Hills Nutrition and First Aid App.
- The Paw Patrol Characters will be circulating for photos with the kids!
See you there!